This house even without all of the selling agents buildup is a home, at least it’s looks like it is from the outside. The home offers a veranda with flower boxes and chairs to sit on. The veranda is roofed which is great for standing on in rainstorms and feeling the mist, and bringing in the kids and food without getting soaked as you search for the key. The second floor has a small but usable bay window. Looking at the picture you can just see the current owners made the house a home, which probably indicates it was maintained well and retros were done with care.
from the listing… link to listing
- 3+1 bedroom(s) 1 kitchen(s) Approx. lot size is 18.00 x 106.00 Feet
- Estimated annual taxes is $2609.70
- Additional Details
- Central Air Conditioning 2-Storey style living Detached style living Brick Exterior
- Detached garage with 2 parking space(s) 2 parking spaces total
- Sewers system <– (don’t know what this is anyone know?)