Etobicoke York Community Council has recommended
1. City Council amend the Zoning By-law 1-83 of the former City of York substantially in accordance with the draft Zoning By-law Amendment attached as Attachment 5.
2. City Council authorize the City Solicitor to make such stylistic and technical changes to the draft Zoning By-law Amendment as may be required.
4. Before introducing the necessary Bills to City Council for enactment, require the issuance of the Notice of Approval Conditions for the Site Plan application.
5. Before introducing the necessary Bills to City Council for enactment, require the applicant to provide pressure and flow testing of the existing water main on Dundas Street West fronting this development. In the event that those tests indicate that improvements to the existing water main are necessary to service the development, require the applicant to provide funding for these improvements and make arrangements, including any required financial securities and fees, to the satisfaction of the Executive Director of Technical Services.
6. City Council amend the draft Zoning By-law to include a provision that the residential component only be occupied by individuals 65 years of age and older, if permitted by applicable Human Rights Legislation.
7. City Council require the developer to provide appropriate amenity space based on a formula considering the number of seniors, to the satisfaction of the Director,