How exciting can a Junction weekend get, not much more than this …a walking tour on the construction site of tallest construction project ever in the Junction.
People will not be allowed to enter the construction site. Mike Labbé will be guiding people around the perimeter of the site, explaining the features, as well as where things are located
How many developers open up their site to the general public for a walk around?, we don’t know but you could probably count them in a breath.
The reasons for attending this tour are many and varied
1. you bought a unit, and want to get a early feel for your building
2. You like views of silos framed by railroad tracks a view which is quickly going away
3. You want to hear the heartfelt description of Mr Labbé’s description of the need and design choices for the building. he gave a great one at the recent tri-government press day at the site recently.
4. You want to see the Deltera created forming system called Aluma in use and close up. Can be seen from the street
5. you want to know where the retail part is going
On Saturday, November 14th at 1:00 pm, Mike Labbé, the President of Options for Homes Non-Profit Corporation, will be hosting a tour of our development, The Village by High Park, located at 403 Keele Street.
Those interested in attending are asked to meet approximately 10 minutes before 1:00 o’clock at the northwest end of Heintzman Street, in front of Deltera’s customer care trailer.
There is no need to RSVP.