On Sunday, June 27th, from 2-5pm, Sorauren Park will come alive with song, dance, stories and more.
Brought to you by the totsquad (and lots of volunteer moms and dads, join us!), totstock is a vibrant, noisy, whimsical celebration of family and community.
There will be live music, children’s games and activities, story-telling & puppet shows, great food & a rollicking good time all in support of the Wabash Building Society in particular & the common good in general.
Please consider bringing:
- Your child’s bike or trike for the bicycle parade
- A sunhat and a reusable bottle or mug
- A pocketful of toonies (this is a fundraiser after all)
Fiesta Farms is our mainstage sponsor and we are so grateful to Joe and his team for their support (and sunflowers!) Bullfrog Power, Planet Kid, Long & McQuade, Scooter Girl Toys, Another Story Bookstore, Lit Café, Balluchon, Alan Howard Waldorf School, Alternative Grounds, the Roncesvalles BIA, Westside Cycle, Vapur Bottles and Mabels’ Bakery – more companies are coming in every day.
The mainstage is hosted by totstock organizer and record producer Don Kerr from the Rheostatics and Hidden Camera. He’s very proud to be introducing:
• THE MONKEY BUNCH – Ultimate kids’ indie rock, with bananas
• BELLWOODS TRINITY – Old-time tunes with dancing puppets
• ALISTAIR ANT – Soli and Rob Joy’s summertime sing-along
• CHRIS PATTERSON – Arrogant Worm’s kid-friendly Small Potatoes
• THE ELWINS – Super-catchy new wave alt-pop trio
• KARYN ELLIS – Sophisticated and silly songstress
• 11 TOES – Local rock and roll new-comers hit the scene
• ABC–DJ TERENCE DICK – toes tapping, hands clapping – no napping
What would Totstock be without some of our city’s leading children’s authors? Check out who Chris Reed and Natalie Kertes of Small Print Toronto will be hosting at the Story Tent:
For more information visit http://www.littlepaper.com/totstock