Many people who read this blog write and tell me the reason they don’t comment on posts is the possibility of being flamed and the name calling. To end this and I am sorry to say this, the blog wants to censor and remove those causing the concern among the general readers of the blog.
To provide a clear condition set for commenting the blog has adopted the following rules.
Your participation in the Blog Comments is welcomed. In order to keep the experience a positive one for all users, we ask you follow the rules outlined below. By submitting comments to the Blog, you are consenting to the following rules:
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post.
- You may not post content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, provinical, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated.
- By posting material, you represent that you have the legal right to reproduce, adapt, display, and distribute this material to others. The Juctioneer blog will not be held responsible for posted information that may infringe on a third party’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- You understand and agree that The Junctioneer blogs, and it’s agents may modify and remove comments. The Junctioneer blog may monitor user-generated content though simple reading or electronic means as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason.
The Junctioneer blog reserves the right to remove any and all comments that
(i) Use profanity, make personal attacks, or contain other inappropriate comments or material.
(ii) Which are not authored or which are not authenticated. That are anonymous, etc.
Thanks for reading this