New fruit and veg store

The blog has been sent a number of emails about a new food store moving in the old Green Lavender Yoga studio.

Have not been able to confirm this with people at the store front.

20111207-132334.jpg

10 Comments

Got something to say? Feel free, I want to hear from you! Leave a Comment

1. Joyce says:

A veggie store sharing a wall with a reptile store? Um. No thanks.

2. Goose says:

I really really hope this happens. Been waiting for years for at least 1 cheap fruit&veg shop to open. Looking at how many are in BWV, having at least 1 in the Junction would be great!

3. Robert says:

Yes agree often go to bwv for the fruit and veg stuff

4. Denise says:

I have my fingers crossed, I usually make a weekly trek to Green Thumb in BWV for our fruit and veggies.

5. Mary Wilmot says:

The meat section in the grocery store shares the same section as the bread does. Does that mean my Rye is at risk for salmonella?

6. Rodger says:

Did you really just compare lunch meat to reptile meat Mary? You really are off your rocker.

7. Mary Wilmot says:

If I was talking lunch meat I would have said Lysteria. Thanks for coming out though Rodg

8. Bob says:

Old Lizard cold cuts with discounts on lettace and tomato.. not exactly sweeney todds, but.. cool.

9. junctioneer says:

worked with the guy who owns the creature store for one of the festivals, so so clean and attentive to animals, helped him transport them to and fro, he cared for them greatly.

The thought of his store being unclean, unbelievable.

having worked with many of the junction businesses, this gentlemen is a cut above

SHOpthere

Tails and Scales Group Inc.
    2840 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario M6P-1Y7

Telephone: 416-766-PETS (7387)
    E-mail: info@tailsandscales.ca

10. Mary Wilmot says:

They don't really mean it, they'll all shop there. They just need something to compalin about. Now that the over priced yoga shop is gone they feel that the neighbourhood's chi is off axis.

"Joyce" probably owns Sweat Potato.