Night Market (4pm-9pm): With the success of last years Night Market it was clear visitors loved the eclectic tastes of Parkdale Chefs. This years 10,000 sqft food market features more scrumptious food from glorious doughnuts, Filipino BBQ, to Tibetan & Japanese cuisine, patio seating and tunes by DJ Sparkdale! Food can be purchased from individual vendors! (1325 Queen St W @ Cowan). Tents generously provided by Roncy Rocks.
- Smash!: Grab a tennis racket and check out The Boulevard Club inflatable ‘Smash Zone’ – how fast can you hit the tennis ball!?
- Roar: Come meet T-Rex the 7 foot dinosaur!
- Magic Gym Bus: Enjoy this 40 foot gymnastics & dance obstacle course!
- Say Cheese!: Grab a silly prop and get a photo portrait of your family or crew. All images are free & posted on Facebook after the Festival.
- Mobile Skate park: Get those kids on some wheels! Learn to skateboard or scooter at the Evolve mobile skate park, equipment and instructors available on site!
- DJ Fluffy Soufflé: Unabashed, unapologetic, and loads of fun, Miss Fluffy Soufflé is sure to keep the whole family entertained and on their feet!
- Pirate Life: Join the crew and search for treasure! The pirates have sailed into Toronto and need your help to solve the mysteries and riddles! Climb aboard and partake in the adventure!
The Cycling Zone: Visit the Cycling Zone where you can get a free bike tune up and learn more about local cycling advocacy groups and projects. (Close Ave and Queen St West).