We are delighted to be bringing back The Junction 9th Annual Summer Solstice Festival on Saturday, June 20 from 11 AM to 10 PM. With an anticipated attendance of over 15,000 patrons, it’s going to be bigger than ever! Live music, an art market, food, craft, street performers + lots of fun for everyone! Celebrating the longest day of the year and the kick-off to summer, this year’s theme is a 60’s retro-inspired psychedelic pop-art street party! Think Peace, Love, and Flower Power!
The Junction BIA will once again provide a full road closure along Dundas Street West, east to Indian Grove and west to High Park Avenue, with “block parties” located outside the road closure.
With our goal to celebrate the local community in a family-friendly environment, we are looking for fun, energetic, and eclectic merchants to showcase their products and services! 2019 survey results indicate that visitors spend an average of $54 each!
If you can’t join us this year, perhaps you know someone who may be interested. Feel free to share this email.
BOOTH SPACE STARTS AT $100 FOR THE DAY! APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 29, 2020.
– Junction Neighbour (not a BIA member): You are a local business located outside of our BIA boundaries, along Dundas St W between Runnymede Rd & Annette St. $100 + HST
– Not-for-Profit Organization: $100 + HST
– Retail: You sell general merchandise. Does not include food or drink. $225 + HST
– Food or Drink: You sell food/drink items which festival goers can eat on the spot. $275 + HST
– Food Truck: Selling food/drink out a truck. Maximum space of 10×20-ft (200 SF). $500 + HST
Please complete the application below. Only completed applications will be considered.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: February 29, 2020. CONTRACT AND PAYMENT DUE: March 15, 2020.
IMPORTANT! Within two weeks of receiving your application, we will send you a Contract to return with payment (and any other required forms) before March 15.