March 1920: The has been directed by the
Board of Railway Commissioners’ order
Feb. 9, to construct a building,
at least 76 x 30 ft., at a point 100 ft.
west of the station at West Toronto,
Ont., for the Canadian Ex. Co.
A sheltered platform, at least ’50 ft. wide is to
be provided at the east end of the building,
for empty trucks, and the work completed
by Aug. 31. (source: Railway and Marine World)