originally To be finished on Friday, June 19, 2020 REVISED TO Monday, June 22/Tuesday, June 23 (weather permitting)
All text below the city,
- Pre-markings are complete and painting will begin this evening June 18 and be completed June 21.
- Bollards will be installed during the daytime June 19 and 22.
- No work is scheduled Friday evening June 19, Saturday all day June 20 and Sunday daytime June 21.
- Work will resume Sunday evening, June 21 at 9 p.m. until Monday evening, June 22. If additional work is required, contractors will be onsite June 23.
- Friendly tows are scheduled for June 18 and 21 (9pm to 6am) and June 22 (6 a.m. to 5 p.m.) to ensure no parked vehicle affects the work zone.
- Timing for the green driveway paint and accessible platforms has yet to be confirmed.
Parking: Emergency NO PARKING signs will be placed on the road for the entire duration of the installation work (day and night) between Adelaide Street West and Bloor Street West (June 15-23). If your parked vehicle affects the work zone, it will be re-located nearby with no charge to the owner. If your vehicle is moved, please contact parking control for its location at 416-808-2222.