The City of Toronto is currently recruiting Support Assistants. This is a 10 month part time position with Toronto Public Health providing administrative/clerical support to the Mass Immunization Clinics.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience providing clerical/administrative and office support duties.
- Experience using computers and various software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience maintaining, retrieving and disseminating information using database systems and the ability to carry out data entry functions with speed and accuracy.
*You will also need to be flexible to work various shifts from Monday- Sunday including evenings and weekends.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your application online by January 24th, 2020.