All posts in C.C.M. bicycle and autos

Tommy Russell of CCM bikes and moter cars, a Junction starter.

From Wikipedia

In 1895, H.A. Lozier & Co. opened a bicycle manufacturing plant on St. Clair Avenue in the Town of Toronto Junction (as the town was then officially called). “Massey-Harris and Gendron Bicycles also moved some bike manufacturing to The Junction in the HA Lozier factory.”[5]