Public Open House
GO Transit has started the last phase of construction. Please join us to learn more of our progress and what to expect in the upcoming year:
Date: Thursday, January 26 Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Location: Toronto Police Service 11 Division, 2054 Davenport Road
What we are doing
• Pipe pile validation and replacement work continues from
Cariboo Ave. to Davenport Rd.
• Sheet piles will be installed on the south side of the CP Rail
tracks at the diamond crossing.
• We are preparing for excavation by finishing the watertight
walls of the lowered corridor just north of Dupont St.
• Regular construction hours: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7
p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
How this will affect you
• Sporadic periods of noise and vibration will occur during pile replacement.
• Sheet pile installation work creates rattling noise
• Please note that we are monitoring noise and vibration as we complete this work