The application is going to be appealed to the OLT. The applicant is submitting a new proposal to the OLT instead of what was previously Council endorsed.
There was a park planned for the original application hopefully a park remains in the new submission.
The proposed concept design includes:
- An outdoor fitness station, including rope climb, dip station, push up bars, instructional info signage and rubberized surface
- An overhead circular trellis with seating opportunities below, including curvy seat walls, café-style tables and games tables
- New planting areas including, canopy trees, and shrub planting
- Large central feature tree in the plaza area
- Accessible seating elements, including benches with backs and arms, and café-style tables/games tables with direct access
- Backless concrete benches
- Two-metre tall decorative metal fence for privacy from the nearby building to the north and east park limits
- A water bottle filling station
- A ping pong table
- Orange dot: light pole fixtures
Other elements include decorative pavement throughout the park.
all properties involved for this application,
- 161 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 163 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 165 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 167 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 169 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 171 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 177 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 179 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 181 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 6 LLOYD AVE TORONTO 175 MULOCK AVE TORONTO 195 MULOCK AVE TORONTO