Skip to the content
- The buildings will have a maximum height of 11 storeys (36 metres) and the minimum height of 10.5 metres (up to 3 storeys).
- The ground floor should be 4.5 metres to facilitate retail uses at grade.
- The building’s envelope should have a minimum of 5 hours of sunlight and there will be breaks at the upper storeys between new and existing mid-rise buildings to increase sunlight to the sidewalk.
- The front facade may require step-backs to mitigate the perception of height.
- The mid-rise buildings may be set back to provide minimum sidewalk zone.
- The buildings will utilize high-quality fabrics and green innovation for their permanence, durability and energy efficiency.
- There will be vehicular access provided via local street and rear lanes.